cocktail recipes · cocktails · holiday · ingredients · liquor · recipes ·
NTH Almond Irish Cream Winter Cocktail
With the holidays around and abundance of drinking happening at parties, office gatherings, family and friends outings, the last thing many of us want to be the next day is....hungover! We have concocted a delicious and winter themed cocktail recipe to whip up during the holidays to get you in the holiday mood and most importantly -- help avoid a hangover the next day!
- Mason Jars + Paper Straws
- Never Too Hungover
- Almond Milk (or any milk)
- Irish Cream
- Coconut Shavings
- Fill Mason Jars with ice.
- Pour 2.5 shots of Irish Cream into Jar.
- Fill the rest with milk as desired.
- Garnish with coconut shavings for a coconut kick and decoration.
Prior to Drinking:
Considering Never Too Hungover's taste may not compliment the Winter Cocktail, we challenge you all to first take a 3.5 oz bottle of Never Too Hungover, chase NTH with a bite (or two) of a cookie and then sip on your winter cocktail to throughly enjoy!
Leave a comment