We know that finding a costume on Halloween can be a little hectic, especially if it's left to the last minute. Not to worry! Below are some last minute DIY Halloween costume ideas:
1) Black Shirt + Siri Logo = Siri
2) Hat + Sunglasses + Ziplock Bag = Walter White
3) Suit + Grey Paint Swatches = 50 Shades of Grey
4) Tux/Suit + Paper Bag = Shia Labeouf
5) Red Polka Dot Headscarf + Blue Collared Shirt = Rosie the Riveter
6) Eyeliner + Blue shirt = Jim Halpert's "BookFace"
7) Popsicle sticks + Fisherman's Hat = Wilson
8) Your clothes + Cardboard + String + Marker = A Nudist on Strike
9) Shirt + Tape + Nickels = Nickelback
We hope you enjoyed these fast and easy last minute ideas for your Halloween costume! If you're planning to have a few drinks, don't forget to get your Never Hungover and prevent that awful hangover on Saturday!
Here's a quick list of retailers where you can get your last minute Never Hungover for Halloween night:
Or, as always, you can shop online right here!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Do not let the fear of feeling dead-to-the-world the morning after a fun-filled night of costumes, ghouls, and treats, instead use DrinkAde! The official Drink Before You DRINK!