How to Host the Ultimate Halloween Pre-game with DrinkAde Tequila Zombie Punch
Once a year, Halloween creeps around which gives most of us an excuse to celebrate with ghoulish fear, outrageous costumes, dancing and drinking. Since Halloween has become one of the biggest drinking holidays of the year, we came up with a way to entertain a party at your home, whether it is staying in, throwing a large Halloween bash or pre-gaming at your place before going out!
The ultimate Halloween pre-game includes Halloween themed decoration, a punch bowl of liquor, candy corn and none other than... DrinkAde! Entertain your guests, start a conversation and advise them to have more than just a couple of drinks because they will most likely be feeling good the next day! (Warning: one 3.4 oz bottle is good for around 3-5 alcoholic drinks).
For the ultimate Halloween Pre-game, have a spooky-themed table with these recommended essentials:
- Creepy looking table cloth
- 2 punch bowls (one larger than the other to fit into each other for dry ice effect)
- Dry ice
- Candy Corn
- Serving Tray
- Martini Glasses
- Mini white + orange pumpkins
- Zombie Hand(s)
- Stretchable Spider Webs
- Zombie Tequila Punch Bowl
- 2 cups tequila
- 2.5 cups club soda
- 4 ounce sour apple schnapps
- 4 ounce sweet and sour mix
- May add some green food coloring to enhance the color effect
- At least 3 - 4 (3.5 oz) DrinkAde bottles
- Blood on Cocktail Rims
- Red gel food coloring
- 2 coffee stir straws to configure the blood to look like it’s dripping from the rim
- Place creepy tablecloth and decorations on table next to the punch bowls, dry ice and ladle.
- Place the bloody rimmed martini glasses on a serving tray on table so they’re ready for a pour.
- Include DrinkAde bottles on the table for those who wish to drink them as shots, specially if you’re offering other drink choices.
- Put a small amount of dry ice in the larger punch bowl at a steady level, so that it can surround the smaller punch bowl.
- In the smaller punch bowl, mix the Zombie Tequila ingredients in the listed order above. Mix thoroughly and place a ladle inside the punch bowl for serving.
- Once the Zombie Tequila is ready, pour a few cups of warm water slowly at a time, on the dry ice. Pour more if more fog effect is desired.
WARNING: Please be careful when handling dry ice, never directly touch dry ice due to severe burns.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.